[georgianbents] ROCKY RIVER CYCLING FESTIVAL

  • From: Bikeface <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:41:05 -0500

Larry
perhaps I confuse you with Tim Hicks. I am located about 46kms south of Owen Sound...in Durham I've been planning to get to a Georgianbents event but it just didn't work out as hoped..perhaps this year.

Bikeface is hosting the 1st annual Rocky River Cycling Festival...August 4,5,& 6 2007 in Durham....1/2 hr south of Owen Sound. The festival in intended to celebrate and show off cycling of all kinds...for all ages. It will feature cycling skills and maintenance workshops, films, food, music and organized rides...road, trails, single track etc. ...some cycling celebs, bike companies etc. Hopefully members of Georgian Bents can attend and fill in some blanks for all those unfamiliar with the joys of recumbents.

I will post more on the event as the months pass.
Any input from the membership is totally welcome as well.
cheers
Doug Miller@bikeface

enjoy the ride!
BIKEFACE CYCLING