[geocentrism] probability

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:14:01 +1000

Well you all know what I would say about quantitising probability..
Probability is a word meaning liklihood. It is not a mathmatical quantity.
especially when it comes to evaluating reality. Even a probability of 100% in
any situation, does not make it either certain or true.

In fact in todays pagan world, I would have to give 1% of the people as most
probably holding the truth, and those of the contrary view, 99.9% in error.

Philip