[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentrism" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:43:00 -0400

Hi PD,
It is entirely irrelevant whether the Earth rotates or not, or revolves or
not (except as discussed in my exchange with Martin S).
The subject is satellite periods as predicted in the GS – geostatic –
system.  That means the Earth does not move.  ‘Does not move’ includes ‘does
not rotate’ and ‘does not revolve’.
See Aristotle …. Again.
New homework.  Research the meaning of geostatic – geocentrism in the strict
sense.
….In passing, I note that "In mathematics, probabilities always lie between
zero and one." (Emphasis added).
The probability of an event is generally represented as a real number
between 0 and 1, inclusive. (Omission now included and underlined)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_theory

A probability is a number from 0 to 1. If we assign a probability of 0 to an
event, this indicates that this event never will occur. A probability of 1
attached to a particular event indicates that this event always will occur.
http://www-math.bgsu.edu/~albert/m115/probability/interp.html

A contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more
propositions. It occurs when the propositions, taken together, yield two
conclusions which form the logical inversions of each other.
Aristotle’s law of noncontradiction states that "One cannot say of something
that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time."

Robert and non-Robert