[geocentrism] Re: magnitude of scale.

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:07:34 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
I'm sorry to keep on about this but this is the situation -
I'm asking these questions because I can't read half the text in the
illustrations plus what I can is not clear.
You keep referring to an experiment. I don't know what that experiment is.
Most of what you have written here assumes that I am ignorant of many things of
which I am not.
I can't understand what you are saying in most of this post.
I know what actions produce star trails.
I have shown you how to produce an annual star trail which you either didn't
grasp or simply rejected.
You keep referring to a distance from the axis of rotation. This is a
meaningless expression. Angular separation (of a star from the axis of
rotation) is an accurate expression.
Other problems.
You don't like my continued use of illustrations for some reason but I use them
because you don't seem to understand my questions. I'll try again -- there is a
picture attached -- ThePlank.png. I don't want a long rambling explanation --
sentences like those above would be nice. Why won't both daily and annual star
trails be be produced from this setup?
I still don't perceive an answer to the question "How have annual star trails
been searched for and found to be not present?
I've inserted some comments below in this colour. You need not respond to
everything below -- I've put them there to indicate the level of my confusion
about what you are saying.
Paul D
PS I hope this illustration is clear but I'll make a couple of points. I know
it is impractical in reality -- it is only for explanatory purposes. The Earth
is doing its thing rotating once per sidereal day and the camera nailed to the
planet remains firmly fixed on Earth's axis of rotation. It will record one
complete circular trail in one sidereal day. The Earth is pulling a plank
around the Earth's orbit to which is nailed a camera firmly oriented along the
Ecliptic Disk Axis. It will record one complete circular trail in 365.25 mean
solar days.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo