[geocentrism] Re: magnitude of scale.

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:24:58 -0800 (PST)

PURPLE

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Allen D
Excellent response -- I can deal with every statement and know with
considerable confidence that I understand what you are saying.
  I'll choose this colour. (Well I like it -- it's pretty!) Actually, I don't
know what colour you see. It's repeatable here on Yahoo but if I compose off
line with Wordpad, it's closer to red.
  Paul D