[geocentrism] magnitude of scale.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:33:14 +1000

G'day again.

This ongoing attempt to diagramatically show how we should prove HC to be false
by the absence of any annual star trails has failed to give me any closure.
Something persists to illude me. Nothing amongst the diagrams was able to
picture any actuality. Last night I realised why. Its the magnitude of scale.
So I decided to put it all to scale, to make the picture diagram correct by
aproximation.

I began with the solar orbit..  at 18light minutes across or 2AU.

I decided to make a dot 0.5mm = 2AU  and put it at the bottom of the page, and
call this the earth sun orbit. run a vertical line up to the top of the page
and call this the ecliptic axis. From the same dot I run a line at 23 degrees
to the left all the way to the top. I made this line 0.5mm thick. Actually it
should be 2 lines 0.5 mmm apart with a multiplicity of lines in between, but
you get the idea. This is the celestial axis.

This line reprsents the celestial axis of the earth from every point in its
orbit around the sun. A base line of 0.5mm.

Next I needed to place polaris on the diagram. 430 light years away. HMMMMM !
OK
430  x  365  x  24  x  60 minutes divided by 18  x  1000 = meters.
Thats 12, 566m  . or

12.6 kilometers..
I need a page 12.6 km  high..  before I can draw in polaris.. but more

Polaris is just 42 minutes, less than three quarters of a degree off the
celestial axis. or 22+ degrees off the ecliptic.   So my page is going to have
to be an awful number of kilometers wide as well.

Thats the magnitude of scale we are dealing with. And it becomes obvious, that
the daily rotation of the planet and the annual rotataion of the orbit become
so insignificant, to be almost identical , relative to the stars if they are in
fact all fixed. Look at the  drawing attached.

Another point of note. A question raised.  And this fits with Nevilles analysis
in disputing alleged distances. Lets apply the magnitude of scale again.

Polaris is visible to the most simple telescope. Almost the naked eye.

This is equivalent to picking out and seeing a pin prick light source given the
scale above, thousands of times SMALLER than 0.5 mm, at a distance of 12 km.

Even with the best binoculars and solar luminousity, could that be done.
Philip.

GIF image