[geocentrism] Re: magnitude of scale.

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 20:54:08 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
I don't know what to say Allen. Your explanations just confuse me more.
Would you answer in one line of text of 12 pitch Arial font the following
question --
I place two basket balls on a low brick wall ten metres distant and separated
such that there is an angle of 23.44 degrees between them as observed from your
position. I give you a camera with a lens of such focal length that one basket
ball fills half the width of the frame. Is it possible to photograph both
basket balls on the same axis?
I'll take up the other issues after I receive your "...one line of text of 12
pitch Arial font ..." answer. You should be able to answer in rather less than
one line.
Finally, have you ever visited this site  http://www.timecube.com/ ? If you
haven't, spend a few minutes there and tell me what it means. You should be
able to do that in two lines of 12 pitch Arial font.
Paul D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo