[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:10:15 -0000

Dear Regner,
1 I didn't call you a liar check my e-mail at the bottom! I inferred that you may, unwittingly, be passing on other peoples lies. 2 On what do you base your morals? No need to reply - I merely sent this because it was an obvious question to raise. Let's stick to geocentrism.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>