[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:51:27 -0000

Dear Regner,
I don't call you a liar personally but you may well be passing on other peoples lies. Of course there are liars out there in the scientific world - if they're human they can be liars. The same goes for religion. Unless you have exhaustively checked all your sources of information and that of other diciplines that affect your subject, you are at the mercy of liars or at the very least heavily biased people. Not all will be liars but you wouldn't know which is which unless you checked out your information for yourself. That is what is happening on this forum.

Your last paragraph is basically nihilistic. Tell me Regner do you believe in morality and if so whose?

I am happy to discuss this privately with you rather than clog up the forum. I really do feel that geocentrism is what we should be discussing.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>