[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:46:27 -0000

Dear Regner,
These other 'details that are hard to explain' is what this forum may well be all about! We are talking about two seriously different models and 'things that are hard to explain' cannot be ignored. Having said that I'm certainly not necessarily going to be able to discuss them but there are others on this forum who are.

Regarding those who are anxious for Regner to address the various points he initially asked for may have to wait a little longer since the celestial poles discussion has overwhelmed the previous requirement. I would also like to draw attention to my suggestion that we should have an extra 'rule' in that no new subject is discussed until the current one has either been proved, disproved or agreed to be unresolved. If we don't adhere to this kind of discipline it will certainly get out of hand.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>