[geocentrism] Re: The Criminal History of the Papacy - Part 2

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:16:40 +1000

Hi Neville

I thought I had thrown the book out (or lost it) but I looked for it (and
found it) after I got your mail. I would like to read it again before
answering your question.

But just as an example, on the bottom of page 259 he had said of Jesus:

"He had probably been born not at Bethlehem in Judaea -- a fiction inserted
to fulfil an Old Testament prophecy -- but at Nazareth (or possible some
other small place) in the northern land of Galilee. This was a country which
produced numerous devout sages....incorrect in the matters of religion".

I assume that he would take the time to read the Bible and that he would
understand the import of such statements and at least offer facts in support
of them.

Anyway, I'll take time to read it again and get back to you.

John