[geocentrism] Re: The Criminal History of the Papacy - Part 2

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:41:27 +1000

I have my suspicions regarding this author too...

"The first one to put forward his case always seems right until another
comes to examine him". Or when he/she writes of something that you have
equal or greater knowledge of.

Did you notice that other books he has written? There was a list at the end
of the article. It throws into question everything he says in this article.

I took an elective on Ancient History at University -- many years ago -- and
really enjoyed one of the required readings called "Rome". I was amazed by
the authors "knowledge and insight". Until, that is, I came to the chapter
titled "The Jews, Jesus and Paul". By the end of it I thought that if he
could be so wrong about that subject that he had probably made up the rest
of the book. I could never bring myself to read it again.

John