[geocentrism] Re: The Criminal History of the Papacy - Part 2

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:04:45 -0800

Thanks, John, I look forward to that.

Neville.

-----Original Message-----
From: johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:16:40 +1000

Hi Neville

I thought I had thrown the book out (or lost it) but I looked for it (and found it) after I got your mail. I would like to read it again before answering your question.

But just as an example, on the bottom of page 259 he had said of Jesus:

"He had probably been born not at Bethlehem in Judaea -- a fiction inserted to fulfil an Old Testament prophecy -- but at Nazareth (or possible some other small place) in the northern land of Galilee. This was a country which produced numerous devout sages.... incorrect in the matters of religion".

I assume that he would take the time to read the Bible and that he would understand the import of such statements and at least offer facts in support of them.

Anyway, I'll take time to read it again and get back to you.

John

Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!