[geocentrism] Re: The Atmosphere

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:16:45 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 12:44 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: The Atmosphere

Dear All,
Up to this point it looked quite interesting!

Jack

> Further to the possibility of developing Gary's observations regarding the
necessary behaviour of our atmosphere, as far as the H-people would have us
believe, Steven obtained the following for me off Compton's "3D World Atlas"
CD-ROM (note that there is a video presentation to which the text refers):

 In addition, since the Earth is spinning, wind currents do not flow
directly from the north or south. Instead, they turn clockwise in the
northern hemisphere and counter-clockwise in the southern hemisphere in what
is known as the Coriolis effect.

Atmospheric movement would seem to be a whole new area to investigate with
respect to geostaticism (is that a real word?).