[geocentrism] Re: Stars in Moon pictures

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:20:13 +1100

> More cause for wonder at why no stars are "allowed"  on our lunar sourced
> pictures???  ..  Yes guilty of "pauls paranoia" as charged..

Take a picture of the full moon, which doesn't over-expose the Moon, i.e.,
you can still see craters on the Moon. You won't see any stars (you might
see some bright planets...).  The stars are so much fainter than the Moon.
The reason WE can see them, is that our eyes have a larger dynamic range
than both photographic emulsions and charge-coupled devices (CCDs).
Over and out.

    Regards,

       Regner