[geocentrism] Re: translational motion of the earth......

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:29:30 +1100

Quoting Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Regner,
>    You don't get it...every 24 hours midnight the earth is in a radial
> postion to the ecliptic axis by definition.

That is a statement with zero information content.
Any two points are on a straight line!
Your statement is valid at all times.

We are not talking about the position, though, but the orientation of
the Earth and of its daily rotational axis.

The orbit around the Sun is translational and has NO rotation.
On top if that, you have the daily rotation around the celestial axis.
You are still talking about the bead-on-a-wire scenario - which is wrong.
Please, please, please, read my earlier replies to you.
I have tried to explain it to you in so many different ways.

    Regner