[geocentrism] Re: NASA

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:30:53 +1000

Well Neville that was a very short and CONCISE list of all the reasons and
realities of our world today..  Nothing separates you and myself , except now
all that is left for you to discover is the true church of the true God. I
would add that this would be a most difficult task, given that the same forces
are pulling the strings of all of the visible religious institutions in the
world.

Might I suggest you come down and investigate the catacombs with me..  <
serious grin>

Philip.

PS  By the way all, may I recommend a very good and interesting read published
in 1884, HISTORY OF ANTICHRIST. A very small book attached for the interested.
Though written by a Catholic Priest, it is more Scriptual, than anything else,
and compiles a dossier on the probable man of sin. It is amazingly prophetic
for our day. We must keep in mind it is only an opinion of interpretations, and
often where applicable contesting or conflicting views are put. His last word
are,
"It is by no means our intention or specify the time of events or fore runners
...of the worlds end, As the apostles were answered, Mat 24-36.. But of that
day and hour no one knoweth: no, not the angels of heaven, but the Father
alone. "  he mentions the wise men, Eccles 3-22  "In many of Gods works be not
curious."   I wonder if that includes geocentrism..  plm