[geocentrism] Re: NASA

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 06:26:23 -0800

Well Neville that was a very short and CONCISE list of all the reasons and realities of our world today..  Nothing separates you and myself , except now all that is left for you to discover is the true church of the true God. I would add that this would be a most difficult task, ...

Philip,

If you are correct and God does indeed have a true church, then I am convinced that I will find it. Why? Because I pray for wisdom and understanding. These prayers have most definitely been answered.

You have been with me on this and other forums for quite a while now, longer than most I think, so you have seen my views change dramatically on certain issues. For example, do you recall how I used to clamp down on postings against the "Chosen Ones"?

I have seen changes in you, too.

If I am wrong on something I will admit it, but I always know that these revelations stem from my eyes being opened for me and my ears being unblocked for me.

The Devil is a very crafty and intelligent adversary and we will not defeat him on our own. Jesus promised to ask for the Councillor to be sent to us, to remind us of what is true. I know that scripture to be genuine because I have lived it.

Best wishes,