[geocentrism] Human fossils (or lack thereof)

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:02:48 -0800

All,

'History of the Collapse of "Flood Geology" and a Young Earth', as supplied in a link from Paul, is little more than a collection of pictures of "House on a boat" Noah's Ark drawings and some sketchy comments, which is somewhat disappointing for an article that has 111 references in its bibliography!

However, there are a number of issues that bother me about the Flood, one of which is the lack of human fossils. Whitcombe and Morris ("The Genesis Flood") estimate an antediluvian population of 1,030,000,000 and this seems to me to be a conservative estimate, given the long lifespans quoted in Genesis. So where are the human fossils?

Anyone?

Neville

www.GeocentricUniverse.com