[geocentrism] Re: Human fossils (or lack thereof)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:11:09 +1000

Why are we not finding human fossils in with the animal fossils?

Neville

Maybe, just maybe, humans are too smart to be get caught in the mud..and mostly
escape..

    #3 'MOAB MAN', Dakota, modern human burial in solid Jurassic rocks - Dino
rocks - see Joe Taylor's 'Fossil facts & Fantasies'.
    #4 'MIOCENE MAN' in solid limestone rocks, see CSM leaflet etc.
        Let alone 'O.O.P.A.R.T.S'!! SHOWING HOW SOPHISTICATED OUR SO-CALLED
'BRUTE' ANCESTORS WERE...
    See Rene Noorbergen's 'Secrets of the Lost Races' etc.
        BUT CAUTION - ALL OF THESE CLAIMS ARE CONTROVERSIAL, & RUBBISHED BY
EVILOONIES SOMEWHERE OR OTHER - REMEMBER SATAN 'HAS GREAT ANGER KNOWING HE HAS
ONLY ASHORT TIME LEFT' - ANY WHO DEPEND SOLELY UPON FOSSILS ETC FOR THEIR FAITH
ARE GONNA BE 'SHIPWRECKED'.

  Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and
family!

1:32 PM