[geocentrism] Re: Human fossils (or lack thereof)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:57:34 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
I guess I expected that.
More exactly, there are five illustrations within 47 A4 pages totalling >
29,000 words (not including the 111 references). I think "sketchy" is a bit
dismissive.
Now that you've shown courage in being the first to test drive this reference,
is it likely you might any time soon address my Less_than_95_theses, posted two
weeks ago and thus far totally lacking comment?
Paul D