[geocentrism] Geostatsats

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:42:03 +0100

Dear Neville,
I read your paper on geostatsats and commend you for its rationale and clarity.
Although the maths are a bit heavy the reasoning is clear it was the conclusion
that put it in a nutshell for me. Since I do support a geostatic earth and
believe it to be true, I would like to know how NASA would have dealt with the
impossibility of deep space satellites/travel and when they would have found
that out? Also how do you think the Chinese and the Japanese are handling it?

Regards