[geocentrism] Font program

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:19:27 +0100

Dear Steven,
Thank you I'll look forward to receiving the program. BTW I did a search for this kind of program and they are nearly all viewers of varying complexity, some offering to print samples and most have to be purchased. But I found nothing that will do what yours does - a facility to print out each font in what ever way you decide for easy browsing in a folder (the ring-binder type). Why don't you try and exploit it?

regards

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Jones" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>