[geocentrism] Re: De Palma

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:46:40 -0400

Philip,
On Behalf Of philip madsen
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:06 AM
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: De Palma

The gyro drop experiment is listed on De Palmers site but it was not his
work apparently. I still thought it interesting..
http://depalma.pair.com/gyrodrop.html
Note all the math..
Do you mean the data analysis? Just straightforward experimental statistics.
This happens in the MS explanation of the flywheel and is one reason I
suspect they do not know why?? Philip.
Sorry, don?t follow. ? What? happens in the MS flywheel explanation??  None
of this math is speculative?
The force increment is the unknown force needed to get the results measured.
A similar constant acceleration is needed to explain the anomalous deviation
from Newton?s laws found in the 2 Pioneer space probes.
The experimenters draw no theoretical conclusion, as the deviation cause
could be many things: GR curvature, MOND, or aether(which it actually is!)

FICTITIOUS FORCE INCREMENT

A hypothetical, fictitious force increment which would have to be applied to
the non-rotating gyroscope to impart the increased acceleration noticed in
its rotating mode, was calculated for comparison purposes.
Force increment: F = (FR - FNR ) = .024 lbs. = .38 oz.

DATA

STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
Value for Student's "t" Test:
t = 2.3980
p = .0275355685 (18 degrees of freedom)
On the basis of the Standard Deviations of the data from this experiment,
one can say with a 97% level of confidence that a fully encased, spinning
gyroscope drops faster than the identical gyroscope non-spinning, when
released to fall along its axis. " unquote..

This 97% level of confidence is why I did not entirely trust the experiment.
Why not have it done over a greater distance?

Now I see the problem. Level of confidence is a statistical test that
measures whether random variations in the measurement variable, time, can
account for the observed data.  If the gyros were really different and were
compared/dropped 100 times, 97 of those times we would expect to see the
random variation as measured.
This has nothing to do with the subjective assessment of the results by the
experimenters.

A greater distance would add another variation source. Repeating the drop at
constant length is better;  the law of large numbers says the sample mean
converges to the true/population mean as the trials increase.

Philip.

Are we on the same people?  Bruce De Palma of gyro drop etc fame deceased
...  http://depalma.pair.com/
Yes
by Bruce DePalma

The description of the Primordial Field is imaginary but that is precisely
why it is correct. The best instrument for the exploration of this question
is the human mind.

Of course we disagree with his reliance on reason alone ; the best
instrument is Revelation.

The mumbo jumbo below is a good reason to disconnect from Mr. DePalma.  If
this is the reason you reject his ideas, I agree with you ? I had only read
the experiment above, not the purple prose beneath.

So it seems it is Kenneth Gerber, M.D., Richard F. Merritt, and Edward
Delvers that I agree with, the experimenters ? not Bruce D.P.
Thanks for pointing this out.

The representation of reality within our conscious persona is constructed
out of the myriad chemical reactions to the sensory stimuli of "external
reality". On this basis the sensory image is living and we could speculate
the external reality was non-living unless we knew the self-evident
proposition that all reality was alive.

Nothing could exist unless the organizing force were more powerful than
destructive & dissipative effects. Consequentially we can view the
organizing force as transcendent and that destruction and dissipation are
facets of the constructive energy.

The most profound manifestation of the creative force in material form are
the thoughts and ideas. Thoughts and ideas are modifiers in the direction
and application of Force. We arrive at the idea that the primordial field is
a field of pure Force.

The detection of an isotropic field consists of distorting it and noting the
force isotropys.

On the highest level of abstraction Force is Intelligence; consequently the
primordial field is intelligent. Within the limits imposed by the capability
of my human mind reality exists as it is. Its architecture is beyond the
scope of my discovery.

 ..

By the way, I do not really accept quantum physics as real physics..  It
also is open to dreamtime .....and is ensconsed in similar secret jargon to
kabalistic Newton.s sideline of alchemy
Quantum facts are ?. well, facts. But quantum theory is a bizarre
interpretation of said facts that is doomed to division, along with other
20th century physics paradigms: SR, GR, BB,  Old earth?..   Scientifically
the last century was a waste.
Robert

JPEG image

JPEG image