[geocentrism] Re: De Palma

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:05:56 +1000

The gyro drop experiment is listed on De Palmers site but it was not his work
apparently. I still thought it interesting..
http://depalma.pair.com/gyrodrop.html
Note all the math..  This happens in the MS explanation of the flywheel and is
one reason I suspect they do not know why?? Philip.

FICTITIOUS FORCE INCREMENT

A hypothetical, fictitious force increment which would have to be applied to
the non-rotating gyroscope to impart the increased acceleration noticed in its
rotating mode, was calculated for comparison purposes.

Force increment: F = (FR - FNR ) = .024 lbs. = .38 oz.

DATA

STATISTICAL ANALYSIS

Value for Student's "t" Test:

t = 2.3980
p = .0275355685 (18 degrees of freedom)

On the basis of the Standard Deviations of the data from this experiment, one
can say with a 97% level of confidence that a fully encased, spinning gyroscope
drops faster than the identical gyroscope non-spinning, when released to fall
along its axis. " unquote..

This 97% level of confidence is why I did not entirely trust the experiment.
Why not have it done over a greater distance?

Philip.

  Are we on the same people?  Bruce De Palma of gyro drop etc fame deceased ...
 http://depalma.pair.com/

  by Bruce DePalma
  The description of the Primordial Field is imaginary but that is precisely
why it is correct. The best instrument for the exploration of this question is
the human mind.
  The representation of reality within our conscious persona is constructed out
of the myriad chemical reactions to the sensory stimuli of "external reality".
On this basis the sensory image is living and we could speculate the external
reality was non-living unless we knew the self-evident proposition that all
reality was alive.
  Nothing could exist unless the organizing force were more powerful than
destructive & dissipative effects. Consequentially we can view the organizing
force as transcendent and that destruction and dissipation are facets of the
constructive energy.
  The most profound manifestation of the creative force in material form are
the thoughts and ideas. Thoughts and ideas are modifiers in the direction and
application of Force. We arrive at the idea that the primordial field is a
field of pure Force.
  The detection of an isotropic field consists of distorting it and noting the
force isotropys.
  On the highest level of abstraction Force is Intelligence; consequently the
primordial field is intelligent. Within the limits imposed by the capability of
my human mind reality exists as it is. Its architecture is beyond the scope of
my discovery.

  and Tom Bearden of free energy fame..  http://www.cheniere.org/

  Ó T. E. Bearden 2006

  Abstract

       Considering its immense energy density, the vacuum (spacetime) is a
potential of great intensity. EM potentials form a specific class of primary
changes/components in the active vacuum/spacetime potential itself, and EM
fields are force-free second order changes and dynamics in these EM potentials.
Thus EM potentials and fields can be used asymmetrically to perform work-free
direct vacuum engineering, allowing energy-from-the-vacuum (EFTV) electrical
power systems with COP > 1.0. The Aharonov-Bohm (AB) effect is an example.
       The history and importance of the Aharonov-Bohm effect to EFTV EM
systems is briefly summarized. The magnetic field B is a curled change to the
dynamics of the magnetic vector potential A. Use of the AB effect to extract EM
energy from the vacuum - as utilized in the motionless electromagnetic
generator (MEG) - is developed. Asymmetric vacuum-engineering use of potentials
and fields is outside the symmetrized CEM/EE model of electrical power
engineer-ing, which contains many known falsities and only symmetrical systems.

  Sorry , but I did not mean to imply charlatanism.  Misguided perhaps. The
stuff I read of their own writing and theoretical applications seemed way
outside the basic electrical physics as I have been taught. When I hear the
loosly termed zero point earth grids and such like I shut down..

  This does not mean that I deny the possibility of energy from the use of
magnets. I just do not accept that such comes from magnetism.. A magnetic field
is a storage system. It holds only what is put in to it.

  I smell BS from a long way off after a few paragraphs..

  By the way, I do not really accept quantum physics as real physics..  It also
is open to dreamtime .....and is ensconsed in similar secret jargon to
kabalistic Newton.s sideline of alchemy

  I can completely . empathise with Martins story concerning the teacher who
knows not what he teaches, and jealously guards his secret .