[geocentrism] Re: De Palma

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:06:31 +1000

Thanks for all of that..  You made me fell a little more sane, or a little less
mad ..one way or the other.

I might as well explain to all here, Martin especially. I knew you were not a
QM advocate Martin. so .  I am probably unfair in lumping all mathmaticians ,
rather mathmatical physics professors, especially all those of the Einstein
era, Plank Saagen et al into the quantum basket..  They just aint like Tesla
and Faraday and Edison etc. These guys do the real work, and along come the
theorists, who would not know how to hold a pair of pliers, or even a hammer ..

Sorry, but  I run from them. Not because I do not appreciate the input that
such analysis might advance in an understanding of reality in some cases, like
the developement of the bomb for example, but because most of it is Godless,
almost mindless, based upon dreams synonomous with Startrek, which was/is my
favorite show by the way. But I know it is fantasy. I no longer believe it to
be the reality I was educated into believing.

We could have done without the BOMB by the way, as well as the BIG BANG theory.