[geocentrism] Spiritual indigestion

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:45:02 +1000

Dialogue is difficult when one party chooses to discard certain parts of
Revelation as true, as if Scripture were a huge buffet table , where one picks
only what truth is acceptable to swallow and avoids anything that gives
spiritual indigestion. .....

I like that quote..  My daughter is a total private bible interpreter, though
her indoctrination has over the years been  heavily biased by other men against
the Devils church that she claims I am in...  She has to justify saying "till
death do us part.." for the third time...  The buffet table idea is great!  But
how can one deny the straight talking of Luke, and Mark

Luke 16: 17-1817 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass than one tittle
of the law to fall. 18 Every one that putteth away his wife and marrieth
another committeth adultery: and he that marrieth her that is put away from her
husband committeth adultery. and Mark 10 And in the house again his disciples
asked him concerning the same thing. 11 And he saith to them: Whosoever shall
put away his wife and marry another committeth adultery against her. 12 And if
the wife shall put away her husband and be married to another, she committeth
adultery.
as a direct clarification of the error people read into Mat 5..9 And I say to
you, that whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and
shall marry another, committeth adultery: and he that shall marry her that is
put away, committeth adultery. Where they twist the permission for divorce due
to fornication as a permission to remarry..

Not so.

Sorry, scripture does not contradict itself..

Phil..