[geocentrism] Re: Adam and Eve

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:20:40 -0000

Hi Philip, whilst Jesus did tell us to be as Children, elsewhere, I think it was Paul, tells us something along the lines of milk being for Children, but adults partaking of a more solid spiritual food 5:12For when by reason of the time you ought to be teachers, you again need to have someone teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the oracles of God. You have come to need milk, and not solid food. 5:13For everyone who lives on milk is not experienced in the word of righteousness, for he is a baby. 5:14But solid food is for those who are full grown, who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.

So, (this is me writing again, despite the large format), a study of the rest of the Bible helps us understand meanings that might have been lost through the translations from ancient Hebrew to modern English as the word day, (day of the dinoursaurs) might not mean 24 hours

2nd Peter
3:8But don't forget this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

And dont forget God told Adam that if he ate from the Tree of Knowledge, in that "Day" he would positively die, but he still lived for 900 odd years!, but its still within a 1000 year day.

Now Iam sure there is a scripture that impies Jesus will restore all Gods creation during Gods day of rest, but I cannot remember it, Iam reading the Bible again, so when I find it, I will post, (if I remember!)

Blessings to you too ;-)

Pete

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phillip Stott" <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>