[geocentrism] Re: Adam and Eve

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 19:22:50 -0000

The point Iam making is about multiplying, so even if God made a 1000 swallows,
it would take each pair longer than 24 hours to multiply.

Especially regarding Humans, I dont think God would have made more than 1 Adam
and Eve, that would create divisions between the offspring of the differant men
God created, its bad enough with the racism demonstrated between the differant
sons of Noah!, in fact, this is why God made Eve from Adam in order that we can
see both man and woman are the same, (though even dispite this the battle of
the sexes is bad enough!).

Also, Imagine if God had made Adam, and another fella, lets call him Brian,
Adam disobeyed God, was evicted from Eden and inherited death, now what if
Brian though, hadnt eaten from the tree?, would we have two differant groups of
humans walking around, sinners like ourselves and perfect immortal sons of
Brian?

Adam is our father and Jesus is called the last Adam as we are invited to
replace our fleshly father Adam, with our Spiritual father, Jesus, and
therefore avoid the sentence of death given to Adam and his offspring.

Pete