[geocentrism] Re: spiritual beings

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:07:45 +0000

PETER CHARLTON wrote:
Just be carefull though that you dont hold the Satanic view given to Adam and Eve that we can be gods from our own machinations for Jesus says we are flesh and cannot inherit Gods Kingdom until we are born again as Spirit Beings as flesh cannot live in heaven.
Nice point Peter, thank you.

Warm regards,

Steven.

3 In answer Jesus said to him: “Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nic·o·de´mus said to him: “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter into the womb of his mother a second time and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered: “Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 What has been born from the flesh is flesh, and what has been born from the spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel because I told you, YOU people must be born again. 8 The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone that has been born from the spirit.”

So I would state we are humans and if we recognise our Spiritual need which leads us to "Water" baptism, and then God choses to Baptise us with Spirit, then, and only then, do we become Spiritual beings.

Pete