[geocentrism] Re: Dual Axis Proof

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

I want to take one more stab at our Proof. From the AC position, If we could
magically stop the planet in it's path around the sun but still rotating daily,
we could still observe the nightly star trails, because the observer is
rotating with the axis. If we could magically stop the daily rotation but not
the yearly, what would we see? The observer would not actually be rotating, Yes
moving around the sun, but not rotating. Now reduce the baseline to zero and
what is the observer doing? It's the same whether the baseline is zero or 1au,
he is facing the same direction all year long. If the observer does not rotate
with the axis, how can he see a star trail?

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    To prove it take a camera and
spin it at 23.44 degrees subtended to the perpendicular. now spin the camera
365 times on the 23.44 degree axis for every one time that the whole apparatus
is rotated 360 degrees .........this will adequately demonstrate the effect and
since the observers scale (observers distance from axis of rotation) makes no
difference and we would be using actual stars at actual distances there can be
no protest of scale......

  All is well in the house of the Geocentric
Universe.............ahhhhhhhhh......:)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Not to dispare..you see it does not matter ..why? ..because the nightly moves
through 360 degress 365 times for ever 1 anual rotation so the observer is at
some point all through out the 365 nights is going to be in rotaion about the
anual axis in all 360 degreess ......there will be a star trail but only on the
nightly axis everything as stated previously still applies.. and it would all
be a big blur.....but we already have that photo available to us.....it is not
blured at all by stars tracing out multiple paths simoltaniously...

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Everybody,

  I see a potential problem we need to consider in developing the dual axis
proof, which potentially could render it unusable. From an A-centric position,
basically it is this: On the nightly star trail the observer is moving along
the axis of rotation, therefore the view of the axis doesn't change. On the
annual star trail the observer is moving along a path that is 23.5 degrees off
of the axis of rotation. This means that the observers view of the axis is
changing by the same amount that a particular star moves around that axis,
therefore negating the motion, making it appear to be motionless.

  Now if this is true, then to test whether the annual star trail exists, the
observer would have to travel north or south by a certain number of degrees for
each successive observation such that his path remains on the axis of rotation
in question. The problem here is that if we did this we would be reversing the
problem and should expect to see an annual trail even if Geo-centrism were the
truth because we would be observing based on a created axis.

  Any axis we create will show what we should expect it to whether AC or GC is
the actual truth.

  What does everyone think? I'm depressed.

  JA

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com