[geocentrism] Re: 8 year time lapse of Wolf-Rayet

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:30:06 +1000

Regner T
  The depletion of the O3 layer
  seems to have slowed down, lately, and that is attributed to the
international ban on CFCs.
Well done! I'd have said it myself if I had the knowledge and the smarts! BUT
PLENTY of blind faith in believing everything the multinationals want you to
believe. There never was or is any ozone depletion other than what normally
occurs due to spectrum variables of the sun.  While you are at it Paul pray
tell me how the heavier than air freons can get up to the Ozone layer, and much
more importantly how the dribble Humanity creates, that might get there, can
outdo the same gases that ARE expelled there by Volcanoes..

But I am letting this detract from the aether discussion..  sorry everybody.
plm

    seems to have slowed down, lately, and that is attributed to the
international ban on CFCs.
  Well done! I'd have said it myself if I had the knowledge and the smarts!

12:32 PM