[geocentrism] Re: 8 year time lapse of Wolf-Rayet

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:28:04 +0100

"Hole in the Ozone layer", those where the days.
I was wondering what the list thought about the co-incidence of the rotating
axis pointing directly at Earth, and also the way the star has kept the same
relationship to Earth in order to take an 8 year time lapse picture, and how it
might possibly relate to geocentrism?

Thats providing terrorists or Bird Flu doesnt get us first!

Pete Charlton