[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:28:21 -0800 (PST)

"If the earth were not rotating on its axis but orbited the sun what would
the star trails look like?"

  That is but one of many logical contradictions ...If no rotation exist around
the ecliptic then there could be no star trails annually at all period. You
would simply see the same sky. they claim there are annual star trails that
mimic the nightly indiscernibly..????? .......If they could see the rotation
around the ecliptic that is does exist then ..... ..well we would not be having
this discussion..:-).. ....We would still get nightly star trails in the annual
but we would also have to have the orbital motion as well, IN the same way that
a orbital sander has the circular motion it it but that fact does not mean the
two ( circular and orbital) are equivalent.....You can't have rotation and not
rotation on the same axis at the same time for both the cause and the
prevention for seeing what we see...LOL

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Regner and Neville,
It would appear that the sticking point is what kind of movement does the
earth perform whilst orbiting the sun, rotational or translational? I still
don't understand what a translational orbit is!