[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing brand new for you

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:26:22 -0000

Dear Regner,
At the risk of asking you to repeat yourself, please can you give me a short answer why heliocentrism does not demonstrate the 2 movements as shown in Neville's and my drawing? Up until now there only appears to have been criticism of the geocentrist's drawings. Can you provide a drawing that supports your case? If you have already clearly shown this then please direct me to your explanation. In the meantime I will attempt to scroll through the e-mails and see if I can find the relevant information.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>