[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:08:06 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
Well this is what I've been trying to get you to say for months!
My response however is to ask how you went about trying to record this 'non
existent' motion. If you simply nail the camera to the Earth and point it along
the axis of rotation, of course you will fail. But ... if you duplicate the
conditions with a clever camera mount, (check with my R & D department) then it
is my belief that you will capture this annual trail.
Paul D