[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:22:58 -0600

-
I am confused as to how this is my problem. How is this Dan Henke's problem
or Susan Ring's problem? When we take any group, whether race, religion or
any organization and make accusations about the whole group based upon one
persons actions, aren't we just like those who are being racists? Saying
that the group that has over 300 members is racist is like saying the entire
planet is racist because of the actions of a few.

If you have a problem with an individual, Myotis, then let them know how you
feel. Don't blame others for the actions of a few. Besides, I agree with
Gale, when you threaten people directly that had nothing to do with the
offense, you are no better off than the offenders.

AND... I too was really put out by YOUR intolerance to PA. You were way out
of line and people told YOU about it, not SLAGA! So get some backbone and
address the person who offended you.

Also, remove the LOGO from your site. You have no right to use copyrighted
material.

Thanks for Listening!
Mike

Tired of Spam??