[GeoStL] Re: Where is the 2007 St. Louis CITO?

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 23:44:08 -0500

-
This is coming from a "newbie", but I'm all for CITO events.  As long as
there's some notice (a month or so) and it's on a Saturday, I can plan on
being there.
If not, I get off work (downtown St. Louis) at 3pm, and would enjoy helping
out after that.

As far as sponsors, I'm willing to bet that if you contacted Home Depot,
Lowe's, or any similar store and tell them what you're doing, they'd be more
than willing to donate supplies for the event, possibly even more than just
trash bags.  You *might* have to fill out some sort of an application, but
it shouldn't take too much.

Hopefully this will work out.  Nothing shows how much we care about the
parks that have given us permission to cache in them as helping them take
care of them.

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger