[GeoStL] Re: Where is the 2007 St. Louis CITO?

  • From: GLENN WOLTERS <glennkw31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 21:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

-
I would be willing to organize a CITO. Maybe one Sunday in early May. Anyone
willing to help out? maybe have attendence prizes if anyone is willing to
donate an item or two? Is there anyway we could find a sponser and maybe they
could donate items such as trash bags? or things to hand out to people?  I am
open to any suggestions.
Glenn

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote: -
We would all be glad to see a CITO event at any time this year. It seems
like everybody is very busy, but if anyone wants to set one up, I'm sure there
will be plenty of cachers helping. For best results, please check the various
calendars to see what days aren't quite a busy as others. We have several
Sundays without much planned, so if anybody feels so inclined, let's have one.
Let's hear from you if you feel like hosting one.

Strider