[GeoStL] Where is the 2007 St. Louis CITO?

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:47:30 -0600

-
Looks like no SLAGA-sponsored CITO this month.
We had two last year in April; one organized by didg-guy
in a county park and the other by rocfish in a city park.
Both of these were created as geocaching.com 'events',
so if you attended you could log it as a find.

Sherman Beach
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNXDJu0bNGLq&notag=1

Deer Creek Park
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYsW7Vi1cOGJ6

I created a web video of the Sherman Beach CITO, which was
included in one of iceNrye's Geocaching Videozine episodes last
year (episode #13, I think).  You can also see the web video posted
on the SLAG web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/355m2f

Noone needs SLAGA's help or permission if they want to organize
a clean up this month or any other month. They are usually schedule
this month because it is spring ('spring-cleaning'), Earth Day is in
April and groundspeak promotes the activity through one of
their geocaching-related web site:
http://www.cacheintrashout.org/