[GeoStL] Re: Was: New Garmin Units; now: PDA

  • From: Jim Everman <everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:49:31 -0500

-
> >  How about an inexpensive PDA for someone who has no use for one other
> > than geocaching? (And has an e-trex)
> >  Geo Jim

> Jim,
> Are you asking about which inexpensive PDA to buy if you just want it to
> display the caching info or you want to sell one?
> Rich

 What the fellow meant to say.. :-)

 Yeah, I'm looking for one to use with my e-trex, or even alone, but
about all I need it for is geocaching. I was hoping to question people
about this at the tune up and learn session, but as you know I got
lost on the way there. Well, I'm NOT admitting I got lost, but I
didn't make it either...

 I'd consider a used one also if someone is wanting to 'step up.'
Especially one already loaded. :-)

 Geo Jim

--
   Jim Everman       mailto:everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx