[GeoStL] Re: Was: New Garmin Units; now: PDA

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:21:24 -0500

-
You assume I can remember from day to day.. I can barely remember.... um....
What was I saying? Oh.. Yeah.. The Astronomy class.. Sure sounds great
Wendall, just let me know what time you will be there... Oh.. sorry.. Where
was I? Right! I think I might be able to get a projector, just don't count
on it.. I will know more tomorrow..

Bill
errr...
Mike