[GeoStL] Re: New Garmin Units

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

OUCH!!!

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-   I know someone that has the IQUE 3600
, he thought something was wrong with it because it ate batteries like you
would not believe. He contacted Garmin and was told that under certain usage
you can expect 40 min battery life. I can't imagine going caching for a day
when you have to recharge your batteries every hour.  Bernie

Sara Carter wrote:
IQue vs. 60CS

Which is better?  The IQue alone or a 60CS and a seperate PDA?  I'm in the
process of selling a couple things I don't need (not geocaching related stuff)
and saving some money and thinking about upgrading from my Etrex Vista.  I'd
like to here the thoughts of others before doing anything since both are not
cheap investments.

Sara