[GeoStL] Re: Setting up a geocaching laptop.

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:55:56 -0500

-
QuakeMap

http://www.earthquakemap.com/about.html

will do the same thing.  It costs $20.

As Glenn pointed out, I uses StreetAtlas USA Plus.  It is a really nice
program.  You can click on the cache and it will bring up the off line cache
page.  That is what I like the best about it.

When I get my query, I open up GSAK and I click on a button that runs a
macro.  It automatically creates files for StreetAtlas to import.  It also
automatically creates the off line cache pages plucker needs for my PDA.

I also use GSAK to download the Waypoints to my GPS.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Subject field