[GeoStL] Re: Setting up a geocaching laptop.

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:05:44 -0500

-
I use Microsoft Street and Trips and have really good luck with it. I use
GSAK to import my unfound caches so they show up on the map.

GSAK - I have had some trouble with it, I figured out that the port was
being used by the PDA and wouldn't let it use it. Turned the PDA off on that
port and it has worked fine since then.

Tim