[GeoStL] Re: Seperate email lists? And comment to "forums" emails since my last post.......Was: Forums

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:33:58 -0500

-
Personally, sorry...here's my two cents, I think we should have an HTML form
on geostl.com that allows anyone to create a group cache, and when they
click submit, the form's contents (date, time, place, stuff to bring, person
who is the organizer, etc...) are sent in an orderly, cleaned up e-mail to
this newsgroup. If changes need to be made to accomodate others, the
organizer can re-fill out the form and resend it to the newsgroup. You can
have a little check box on the form, too, that allows the organizer to
select "preliminary plans" or "final plans". This way, we know if it
finalized or if it's still in "idea" form.

I really dont want to have to subscribe to two, separate e-mail lists,
there's no need for it. Forums have already been discounted, because they
just take up too much space. I don't know, now im just rambling...

~Chris