[GeoStL] Re: Seperate email lists? And comment to "forums" emails since my last post.......Was: Forums

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:31:17 -0500

-

The pre-dominant discussion seems to run in phases though. At one point,
virtually half the emails I received were 'Congrats on X Finds' type
messages. And that went on for a while. I actually kidded Glenn at work one
day about the trend of the 'congratulations mailing list'. But  that seems
mostly to have died down and here recently, it's the Group Hunts that have
dominated.  Who knows what it will be a couple months down the road.

     -= Russ =- (BottomFeeder)

Subject field