[GeoStL] Re: Sensorship in SLAGA

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:49:49 -0600

-
Glenn,

I would not have posted this had you been kind enough to respond to my
e-mail.
I waited 3 days & got no response. I then e-mailed you again & got no
response. I could only assume that you were ignoring me. If that was not the
case, I apologize, but as I saw it you left me no choice.
If  I am truly un-moderated. This issue is done.

Eric

1q`