[GeoStL] Re: Sensorship in SLAGA

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:09:38 -0600

-
All you had to do was respond to an e-mail to see if you were still being
moderated. Glenn does not have the time to respond to every e-mail.

The Geocaching free list is a privilege that Glenn lets us use. Quite
honestly I'm surprised he hasn't shut it down already. If Glenn feels that
someone needs to be in moderation mode - then so be it - it's his freelist
to do as he sees fit. Just because you are a member of SLAGA doesn't give
you the right to post messages to the free list. What right you do have is
to be an adult and act like one.

Please keep in mind that SLAGA is a volunteer organization.  We wouldn't be
where we are today if it weren't for the volunteers; who by the way would
rather be out caching than dealing with non-stop bickering.

My suggestion to everyone is to wait a few minutes before hitting the send
button to make sure you are sending something that you really want the whole
world to see.

Tim & Pam