[GeoStL] Re: Rivers Flooding Everywhere, enough with the water!

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:45:57 -0500

     I have suggested raising the difficulity level to
several people and they  didn't see the humor in it.  I've
seen some ingenious cachers out there  using boots make out
of trash bags, etc. to get a cache and I'm sure some one
could make a set of waders out of some extra large
trashbags..  This is a  good idea.
 The rock thing may or may not work.  My "Watch the River
Flow" was in a  reasonably large rock (at least a couple of
pounds) and it disapeared before the  water reached it.
Maybe it blew away.  I'd doubt that a 50lb rock  would float
away but unless it had a couple of flat spots on it, it'd
roll real  good.  Hmmmmm..... I might have to try that.
Where's my masonary  bit?